What is the "Liebster Blog Award?"
It’s an award that was reputedly started in Germany in order to give smaller bloggers recognition for their hard work. You receive this award from a fellow blogger that feels your blog is both worthy & important to them. If you receive this award, there are two rules.
1. You must award 3-5 other bloggers with the award. In this case, it is five.
2. The bloggers awarded must have less than 300 followers.
Participation is completely voluntary and is not limited to any genre or writing for that matter. Basically, the blog can be about anything and simply has to be one that you feel is worthy and that you would like to give recognition to by passing it on.
WebbWeaver received this award from Thomas Scopel, author and blogger of
'Staying Scared: The Official Thomas Scopel Blog'. See his site at http://www.stayingscared.blogspot.com/ We thank Thomas for this lovely award and now, we would like to pass this award on to the following blogs we read and admire:
1. 'Life is but a dream...' blog's head honcho is Kendall Grey. Kendall is an author and a whale lover, but what really makes Kendal stand out in the blogging world...she is fearless. Kendall says what we all are thinking and does it boldly. We like that!
2. 'A Woman's Voice' is Dolores Ayotte's baby. It features guest posts, book reviews, poetry and more. Dolores also has inspirational quotes...and who doesn't like a great quote.
3. 'Catch the Rush' is our friend, Lynn Rush's blog. Lynn is an amazing author who just signed a publishing deal and we are proud. What makes Lynn's blog so much fun: movie trivia and quirky polls like Coke vs. Pepsi, Nike vs. Reebok and WalMart vs. Target ...well, you get the point.
4. Blogger Jean Joachim is an fabulous romance author and her books have been featured on WebbWeaver, more than once. We are all huge fans...you should be too.
5. 'Dragonflyy419 Attempts to Combat Boredom' is the blog run by Jamie. We don't know this lady very well but her site is great and she has a 'cat page'. How cool is that?