Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Book Review of 'Exit' by Liliana Badd






Exit was written by Liliana Badd and published by Trafford Publishing in July, 2010. You can purchase it at amazon.com
Ondine Duquesne-Schmidt finds herself facing death and wondering if she has lived her life in the best possible manner. This is a story of one woman’s trip to find inner peace in the face of terminal illness and to make her life count. She must follow a course to find herself and to find the dream she abandoned many years ago…the dream of becoming a writer.

In her travels she finds who and what are most important to her and that a good life cannot be measured by time, but by how one lives.
This book brought out feelings and made me question how I live my own life…how I would feel if I were in Ondine’s place. It is an eye-opener that will make you question everything you believe and how you treat others, ill or well. It is well written and keeps you turning pages until the end. This book will make you think.
I am giving Exit a 4 spider rating and recommending it to one and all. Liliana Badd has written a wonderful story for everyone, no matter your age.
T Lane

No comments: