Friday, July 15, 2011

Book Review of 'Shadow of Guilt' by Michael Davis



Shadow of Guilt was written by Michael Davis and published by Champagne Books in December, 2010. You may purchase it at amazon.com.
Sean Paterson is forced to carry scars of an unhappy childhood and Detective Christine Sheppy is tormented by the misery of those cast aside and by guilt from a desperate act. The two are brought together by the tragic murder of a young girl and her last request that her child be kept safe. The two join to protect the child and solve the mystery behind the young girl’s existence and bitter past. What they uncover will have them asking if there are really random occurrences or if everything happens for a reason.
Michael Davis' book is well written and made me feel as if I was a part of the action. I originally didn't think I would care for this book, but soon found it to be interesting and full of heart. Shadow of Guilt was loaded with mystery, romance and love and really will make you question random occurrences. I recommend this book to anyone and it’s great for all ages and readers. I couldn't put this book down and can’t wait to read more from Michael Davis. I’m giving this book 5 spider rating. If you want a good mystery, Shadow of Guilt is for you!!!
TLane

1 comment:

Big Mike said...

Thanks, an author always likes to get a five star and hear the words "I couldn't but it down".

Michael Davis (Davisstories.com)
Author of the Year, (2008 and 2009)